Monday, October 13, 2014

~ Woodland ~


Little Pixie
~ ~
Since last week I have been crocheting this scoodie for a very special Fairy friend
and finally is done ^:^


Flutter my wings
~ ~
It´s quite soft, as I use crochet hook no. 6 with the smaller yarn.
I love how it´s turning out though.


Ready for the Wood
~ ~
I really hope that my sweet Fairy will love this as much as I do.


There is Magic in everything
~ ~


Made with Love & Magic
~ ~
I decided to make fingerless gloves to match with the scoodie as well.

If you would like to see more photos of this creation go to Gallery

**********
Happy crochets everyone.
~ ~


4 comments:

  1. I am sure it will be well loved, as it is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~ ♥ ~ Thank you Sharon ♥ Yeah, just got the message from her and she was thrilled just to see the photos ^:^ Have a beautiful day ~ ♥ ~

      Delete
  2. I love these fingerless gloves and his photographs of autumn!
    Have a nice day! kisses from Catalonia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~ ♥ ~ Hi Cristina, I´m glad you like it ^:^
      have a wonderful time yourself. ~ ♥ ~

      Delete

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~