Tuesday, October 21, 2014

~ In My Dream ~


I dreamt about the land that everything awake in the night and the light of the star shine upon the hills!
 ~ ♥ ~
In my dream, I was living in a wood and creating beautiful thing for all the fairies and elf in my little town. I work all day and all night long.
I do not sleep!
The more I create, the more energy I get.
Those invisible creatures love me and I love them too..
They are truly my inspiration, and I know that they are real..
I could hear them speak from the other side through the wall and sometimes I could see them.
I know that they are looking after me, while I´m experiencing life here in this world!

************
And You, What you are dreaming of?





2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I love your beautiful creations. This is just so sweet and so are the fingerless gloves. (and so is your dream)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~ ♥ ~ Thank you Susan ^:^ Do you crochet? If yes, check out the free patterns I´m sharing here http://crochet-fairy-tale.blogspot.de
      Much love to you ~ ♥ ~

      Delete

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~