Sunday, April 20, 2014

~ My New Shampoo FREE Hair Regimen ~

If I say that I quite using shampoo do you think I´m crazy!?!

For some time, I have been thinking of wash my hair with Baking Soda and rinse it with Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)  and today I have made it.


I did research and found that Baking Soda has powerful benefits as a cleaner and the fact that it is a mild alkali with fine, slightly abrasive particles. Its work great to break down dirt and grease incredibly effectively, leaving your hair super squeaky clean for oily hair.
Be aware that Baking Soda can be rather dry, so you need to make the right ratio for your hair and again the fun part is to experiment.


Why rinse your hair with ACV?


ACV works in complement to baking soda incredibly well. As a more acidic product, it balances out the alkalizing effect of the Baking Soda to restore your hair's natural pH levels. 
It also helps kill bacteria (great if you have dandruff issues!) and is a natural humectant, which means that it helps hold in moisture.

Gathering

This is what you will need:
* Baking Soda
* Warm Water
* Squeeze Bottle for Baking Soda mixtures (mine is 500ml)
* ACV (I used unfiltered ACV)* Pump Bottle or Squeeze Bottle work fine for ACV mixtures (I used pump bottle)




Baking Soda mixture
I have normal to dry hair so my ratio is 2 full Tbs of Baking Soda then fill up with warm water.
Shake well for the mixture to evenly mix.

ACV mixture
I mixed 1 part of ACV to 4 parts of warm water.
Optional: adding some drops of Essential Oil to your mixtures if you worry about the smell of ACV.
Shake well before use.




How to use Baking soda & ACV to clean your hair?

- Wet your hair,  then squeeze the Baking Soda mixture onto your scalp and massage your scalp but NO scratch!
- Let it to sit about 3 mins then rinse it with cold water.
- Pump out the ACV mixture onto your hair and again massage it gently and let it sit about 3 mins before rinse it with cold water.

Cold water have its ability to keep the moisture in your hair
I leave both bottles in my shower. 

Result
I just LOVE IT!!




I never feel this GOOD before, it might be cause I knew that its 100% chemical FREE so its already give me the BLESS feeling.



I think my hair loves it too ^_^

I also apply a few drops of the Hair Serum that I blend it using Sunflower, Almond Oil, Vitamin E as the carrier oil and drops about 10 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil in the 50ml bottle.


Rosemary increases the circulation to the scalp and is therefore also effective for promoting hair growth.


New Regimen + Rosemary Oil Serum


In Morning, my hair looks crazy but I just Love it!

Have you ever cleans your hair with Baking Soda & ACV?




No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~