Wednesday, April 16, 2014

~ How I get rid of my Acne ~

I was an Acne suffered for more than 10 years and today I found the easiest way to treat my skin with 100% Natural remedies that leave my skin super soft and smooth.

Although, Acne has left me many SCAR all over my face but I´m pretty sure that the Mother Earth Plants and Flower Essence have more than enough power to heal me. The only thing I need to do is to be patient and knowing in my Heart that the real Beauty is shining out from the Within.

Let´s get to know me and my Acne story a little more…

I was born with a very Sensitive skin and in a past year I had suffered from Acne and skin irritation and its got worse while I was working in the Theatre as I think something to do with my emotion and to be in the environment that everyone seem to be one way or another in competition … 
I have used many hash products just to get rid of it quickly and on top of that load of make up for the performance and during the day to cover my acne …
I end up with the Kidney infection which the Root of the dis-ease came from feeling THAT I´M NOT GOOD ENOUGH and that was one of the big reasons I decided to leave the Theater … 
I start to journey inward myself and I moved to the South of Thailand, where I lived simply in my little hut on the beach and that time I had DISCOVERED the POWER of HEALING through Meditation … I learnt that everything including illness came from the IMBALANCE of the INNER being of ONESELF … 
However, it took me several more years to deal with irritation and itchy, redness and more Acne after I am changing my lifestyle as I know it is the consequences of how I live my life in the past and something inside me is adjusting to the new treatment that I was working from the within so the skin release the waste, chemical and all those strong drugs I took for a year to clear my skin that only work for temporaries terms including the old thought patterns and low self-esteem about myself through my large organ which is SKIN … 

Finally I have overcome the Acne but it took me 2 years to have the complexion that I am having now by using only the Natural Oils blended that I made for myself to heal Acne.. 


Are you suffering from Acne?

How do you get rid of your Acne?
Do you have scaring form Acne?

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~