Wednesday, September 24, 2014

~ Beside Love ~

Beside Love, crochet has healed me!


I don´t really remember when was the first time I started to crochet. But crochet never really gave me the feeling of peace and restfulness as much as I feel now.


I used to practice meditation every day, but now crochet become the meditation to me.
How amazing that everything we do in our life reflect so much of what we have inside ourselves in this very moment. Just like an artist paint the image of their heart. We are weaving the thought and feeling into our reality with consciousness and everything we do can be a meditation.

It´s never about what we do, but how we do it. When we do it with love everything become sacred and the meditation is nothing, but being totally in the HERE & NOW!

May you always do what your heart say and allow yourself to be in this very moment, the moment of eternity, the moment of NOW!
~ ~

2 comments:

  1. You are a very creative person! and you make beautiful things! you have a nice day!
    Thanks for your kind words! Kisses from Catalonia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristina,

    Thank you so much for visited me here. You too. You made many beautiful things and you have a wild heart.

    ~ ♥ ~ Love & Light to you ~ ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~