Tuesday, July 1, 2014

~ Time to Go ~


Everything has it´s own time...
When we are moving to a new place there are so many feelings involving in this process of changing.
Packing can be exhausting for both physical and mental. I find myself having an emotional while packing, even though I do not have so many years in this house, but I guess, human get used to place and routine very easily and when the movement of moving taking place, I feel a little trembling inside my heart.

Moving is a process of growing!
 I really feel so, as when I move from one place to another; I feel LIFE has taken me to a new chapter together with my consciousness, a new adventure begins with the unknown and that the BEAUTY of it..
LEAVING … MOVING is part of the HEALING!





No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~