Tuesday, May 6, 2014

~ Natural Make-Up ~

Are You wearing Make-UP?

Make-Up and women are like close friend. 
You need to choose it wisely otherwise it can hurt you in a long term run.

I have been using the commercial Make-Up for many years and I knew that was one of the reasons that my skin was so bad! But living in the world of hypnotizing from the television and all advertising that makes us believe that we will achieve the beautiful look just like what they are showing by using what they want to sell without be mindful enough to get to know all the ingredient that hidden in it. The ingredient that we can not even pronounce it correctly but we just believe that they know better!
Today is NO MORE of the ignorant mind and thought to just use what they been hypnotizes me!
Today I know better 

So I am gathering the Super Food for the skin to make my own Make-Up that I know it not only will be a best friend for my skin but also will heal it while I wearing it.





Ingredient & Healing Properties 

~ Organic unrefined Shea Butter is an Natural Vitamin A cream. Vitamin A in Shea Butter is important for improving the number of skin conditions,including blemishes,wrinkles,eczema and dermatitis.
Shea butter has shown to be superb moisturizer and also has natural SPF 4-5

~ Organic Unrefined Tamanu Oil has Remarkable Healing Power! The real healing power of this traditional topical oil is its unique ability to promote the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin (anti-aging).

~ Green Bentonite contains a large proportion of Montmorillonite and therefore has great absorbing powers. In addition it contains an organic material in a form of decomposed species of seaweed. French Green Clay has a milder detoxifying effect on skin then Calcium Bentonite Clay. It draws out the toxins but nourishes the skin.

~ Nutmeg provide antioxidants, which prevent free radical. Nutmeg is antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic with antioxidants benefits! It aids dull, oily and pre-mature aged skin, reducing, noticeable, fine lines and wrinkles.

This is just the main acts for my Natural Make - Up Foundation, might add more goodies on the way… So just stay tuned for the yummy lick-able face.

Do you make your own Make-Up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ♥ ~ I´m glad you are here ~ ♥ ~